Hello Fellow Readers,
How was your week? What do you plan to read this weekend? This Friday I will attempt another tag. This time I will do the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award tag, and thank you so much Lucy @Bookworm Blogger for tagging me! (follow her blog, if you aren’t already! – Lucy is super active and, as her blog title says, she is a real bookworm blogger, she will delight you with lots of book reviews!).
What is the award all about?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects on the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbies to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
1.Other than reading/ blogging do you have any other hobbies?
I love watching Korean TV. I don’t watch lots of dramas but me and my hubby watch lots of entertainment shows, mostly with Yoo Jae Suk, like Hangout with Yoo and Yoo Quiz on the Block. Other hobbies, apart from watching movies and listening to lots of K-pop, I haven’t any special hobby, but this year I’ve decided I will learn to read tarot cards, so I guess I can add that to the list.
2. What book(s) are you most excited to read next year? (Can be new release or backlist)
There are a few. Or maybe there are too many, lol. The first title that comes to my mind is Empire of The Vampire by Jay Kristoff and Dark Rise by C.S. Pacat, which I think they actually wrote while they were travelling together in Prague.
3. Have you set yourself any new year resolutions? If so what.
Well, no. This year I gave up. Lol. This year I don’t really think I want to make any plans. All the plans I had in 2020 were cancelled. I am not trying to be negative I am just setting right my expectations.
4. What is your ultimate comfort food?
Cheese burger. Or pizza with cheese. Or just cheese. Anything with cheese, lol. I am always in the mood for both (and for cheese).
5. What is at the top of your Christmas list? (If answering after Christmas then tell me some of the presents you received that you loved).
I didn’t get many presents this year, but I got from my husband a fantastic editions of the Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit with illustrations from Alan Lee. It’s stunning and every chapter there is a fantastic illustration, it’s just too beautiful.
It was fun answering this tag!!
These are my questions:
- What prompted you to start a blog?
- Where do you find inspiration for your posts?
- How do you choose your next read?
- What’s your favourite book format and why?
- Tell me about a book that changed your life.
McFly @Mcfly’s Book Bliss
Louise @Lou’s Book Stuff
Daniela @The Booksnom
Tee @Tee’s Library
Yolanda @Past Midnight
Thanks for reading!!
Even if you are not tagged, feel free to do it!