Hello Fellow Readers,
Here I am, attempting a new tag post. Last time I had so much fun with This or That Book Tag, and I am happy to give it a go again.
Thanks so much Riddhi @Whispering Stories for tagging me for my first Liebster Award. If you are not already, you should absolutely follow her blog, she is such a great and active blogger, and her contents are always original and fun!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
- What is the one thing you like about my blog? What is the one thing you don’t? (Sorry, I just really want feedback from my readers. Also, don’t say nothing, we are past that)
I really enjoy your contents, even the tags, Riddhi. What I love most is how you are really there to support other bloggers and the book blogging community, so thank you so much for that!! 💜 You tag me twice in a few weeks, and you are always pinning other bloggers to your tags and that means a lot! I am sorry nothing comes to my mind in the department “I don’t like”. Sorry.
2. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Honestly, I have no idea at the moment and probably I’ll never know until then. People around me always describe me as a very determined person. I don’t know where I see myself in five years’ time anymore. I thought it was publishing, but that industry didn’t want me or maybe I didn’t pick the right way through it. I am not focused on the journey but more on the things I will get to do during the journey, if that’s make sense. I just hope that in 5 years I will have ticked a few boxes from my bucket list and that’s it.
3. What do you think will be your next 5-star read?
Dark Stars – the third book on the Dark Stars trilogy by Danielle Rollins. This series is absolutely the best YA series about time-travel I have ever read. The second book ended in a massive plot twist that I didn’t see coming and I am dying to read book three.
4. One piece of advice you wish you had when you started blogging?
Get a paid subscription to Canva, get Pinterest and always plan way in advance.
5. How do you treat a reading slump?
Blogging is fun and I love reading but sometimes it feels more like a “job”, and it can give you pressure to read books you need to review by request and not because you wanted to read it. It can really put me in a massive reading slump. In that case I will give myself time to rest or read whatever my mood dictates. I noticed that reading other bloggers’ reviews, working on my reading journal, or losing myself on Goodreads helps me to get into the mood for a new book.
6. Do you aspire to write a book someday? If yes, what genre?
Yes and no. I have zero talent and poor writing skills since English is not my native language. However, one, I have a massive story (possibly a trilogy) living in my brain for years, two, I tend to have crazy vivid absurd dreams that could turn out to be original stories but I wouldn’t even know where to start in writing them. The genre would be YA fantasy, of course!
7. One person who inspires you?
I kept going back and forth with this question and I am afraid I am not capable of picking only one person. I was lucky to meet many inspiring people in my life, from my husband, to my best friends, to my professional coach.. To me, the good deeds are inspiring to be a better person, and those people who are out there to really make a difference in terms of “let’s protect this planet, because we only have one“. I think about David Attenborough and Greta Thunberg, to Kevin Richardson, Jane Goodall…
8. What book or book series were you not expecting to love/hate?
I wasn’t expecting to love The Raven Cycle when I first started reading it, the beginning was quite slow. But then, WOAH – I was so hooked and I binge read the whole series. I didn’t expect to hate so many stories lately ahahah… I think it’s getting harder to find good series to stick with. If I have to choose a title, I would say ACSDAL. The second book was a massive disappointment.
9. What is one thing that you love about the book blogging community?
How we support each other and how incredible it is that even if we are in different countries there is a story that connects us all.
10. What are your top 3 favorite fictional cities/kingdoms/regions?
How I love this question!!! Number 1: Terrasen (my heart belongs to Terrasen and Queen Aelin), Number 2: Hobbiton, The Shire – I am a hobbit inside (and outside considering the height). Number 3: Sailor-Moon-Tokyo, because how cool would be to live in a world where a girl from the Moon is out there to protect us and dress up in a sailor costume?
11. A GIF that describes your current read?
Which book is it??? Fire from the Graceling series.
And I tag:
- Lisa @WayTooFantasy
- Deekay @DailyDoseofReading
- Lucy @BookwormBlogger
- Heather @BookishBelongings
- Kate @FeatheredTurtlePress
- Andie @Books,Coffee&Passion
- Leah @Leah’sBooks
- Yolanda @PastMidnight
- Raji @WorldsUnlikeOurOwn
- Alexiophiles @Alexiophiles
- April @BookedTillMidnight
Please don’t feel obligated to do it. This is just me saying “THANK YOU” for your big support during these past months, for every comment and like you left!!
Here are my questions:
- Name a book that you thought “Damn, I wish I wrote that”.
- What is a book that everybody loves but you hate it so much you wish to burn it?
- What job would you be doing if you have followed your childhood dreams?
- Name your favourite villain – it could be from movies/books/comics…
- If you could change the ending of a story (again book or movie, or whatever), how would you change it and which one?
- In which order must your books be placed in your bookshelves?
- You are offered to go on a mission to Mars. You can bring three fictional characters with you and three personal objects. What would you bring with you and who would be in your space squad?
- You are in possession of a time machine but you can visit only one specific geographical place in the past and one in the future. Where would you go?
- If you can have a super power, which one would you have?
- If your biggest fear/or anxiety was your super power, what would it be?
- If you are forced to watch only one movie for the rest of your life – what movie will you pick?
And to all the others, I will try to tag you in other tag/awards posts. Megan @RidingInTheWildwood, thank you for your nomination as well for the Liebster Awards, I will try to do answer your questions soon.
Thank you so much for reading!! I just work on this blog as a way to occupy my brain so it doesn’t spin to futile thoughts, but… you all make it so much worth it and fun!!